Thursday, March 22, 2012

SDGO SEA

3 DAYS IN A ROW, HOW'S THAT?

Lately I've been into a fairly new (not really) online game called SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online, although probably some of you already known it...

Oh well, this third-person shooter game's fun, easy to play (for you FPS and TPS players), and pretty balanced (cash user is not too overpowered), I'd say. Gameplay is similar to S4League / MicroVolts, but you play with Gundams in SD form (pretty obvious from the game title). Y'know, super deformed? Yes, kind of "chibi". Leveling up is not that hard. I'm playing in CherryCredits' server (SEA) btw, not the OGP one. And my IGN is as usual, HatsuneShiro.

I think it's some screenies time! Click the image to enlarge and don't forget to click Read more, as always.


--Edit on 22 March, 19:25pm GMT+8: Added 3 more screenshots! Click read more!--

This is what the PvP lobby looks like.

Not just PvP, you can play Co-op (do some missions) as well~


My room (inventory)! Take a look at my mobile suits :p

And, page 2! (I don't put anything in page 3 / 4)

Session waiting room:

Co-op Battle Screen~


Result screen w/ Astray Blue Frame


You can customize your stats... (after you reach a certain unit level, not user level)


Like real gundams, your MS can be customly painted as well.

Interested? More information on wikipedia and SDGO Wiki, and the game website (in case you want to play :p) is here.

That's all for today, folks. See you around / ingame! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment