Monday, April 30, 2012

Nanjing ChinaJoy Cosplay 2012: Day 1

Long time no see guys ;) How have you been?

Anyway today I went to the Nanjing (Jiangsu, actually.) CJ Cosplay 2012. I saw the poster on XinJieKou's fashion lady and I took a pic of the schedule @@ And then I went there this morning, and it was true after all!

There's many cosplayers on day 1, though I only know about one third of them ^^; I took about 110+ pictures but I will take 25+ of them since uploading 110 pics is too much of a hassle @@

Enough chit-chatting, you want pics? Here you go~ As always, click Read more to view all the pics! And click on the pics to enlarge.


~Edit on 01.28am GMT+8 = Added 4 more pics~

Ehh, there's plenty of them o.o 



I don't know what character is this @@ probably from some Chinese shows! 

Same as before. 

The girl in the middle is pretty cute :p

The advertisement. Nice Lightning cosplay o.O



 There's like 15+ stalls inside... Posters, pillows (no dakimakuras), pins, card stickers...

 Wig stalls.

Some figures. THOSE ARE ALL FAKES. What do you expect from Chinese?


The schedule. The themes are written in Chinese though, can't read em all...

Identify them all! There's so many touhou cosplayers. 


Ooh, a Miku! 


Is that Teto?




A cute Yuyuko! I must take a photo with her... O_O


 Someone drew Reimu...


Whoa, what? o.o 


Live drawing. The artist is a young girl (probably 13yo) but she draws pretty well...


They're also selling some paperbags. Y'know, to reduce plastic bags usage, blah blah. 




Fuhrer - Hughes (really good) - Hawkeye - MayChang - Al. WHERE THE FARK IS ED?


バカ⑨! LOL


Gundam girl? -___-


I see what they did there...




Ooh, Sakura Miku! aheuahuehauehauheu


Me with Al! :D 


Me with the cute Yuyuko! ^^a


What's that thing on the left? 


Miku (WIM ver.)


Some loots. A pillow, a poster, 3 miku pins, and a phone strap!


That's all, folks. This event runs for 3 days, but I won't attend the second day since I don't find anything interesting in the schedules for tomorrow @@ I'll come back on Day 3 because there's vocaloid on the schedule. See ya later~

2 comments: