Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Nanjing ChinaJoy Cosplay 2012: Day 3

Someone told me to attend the second day, but I'm too lazy to wake up so... Sorry orz

Today I attended the cosplay again. I went at 8AM (too see the Vocaloid theme which I thought will start at 9AM), but what did I see when I arrived?

A large queue!

And there's more! Moreover, it's a rainy morning ^^;
So I bought a ticket and waited patiently in the back of the line.

The queue to get in... Crowded, huh? But I think it's far better than Indonesia, if you know what I mean :>

Aaaaand finally I went inside. Pics? Pics! Sorry if some of the pics are a bit blurry, I'm still sleepy, y'know :<
 The stalls aren't crowded yet.

Bottles, bags...

 Black-haired Rin. Seems... legit?


The drawing board. A lot of pics were added after I came at the first day o.O 

I did this for the lulz xD


Oh yea, turns out that the Vocaloid performance wasn't good (and it starts at 10.30AM). Miku sings (lipsync + dance) RenAi Circulation (dafuq?), Luka sings a Miku song (dafuq???) and someone I don't know sings LukaLuka NightFever (ಠ_ಠ seriously guys...).


I am dissapointed. I should've go at 9 / 10AM =_=


Move on!


A Flan! A Flan! A cute Flan! I must take a photo with her (again) ... 




Watch out, we got a badass over here. 


Eh? Who? o.O


 


They're doing some sort of Soul Calibur V advertisement, I suppose. 


Dual GreatSwords. Because dual swords is too mainstream.


. . . Your armor looks heavy, sir.



Luka + ??? 


Pretty cute. 



Ooh, Chrome Dokuro?


UNITEEEEE!!!




Another live drawing. 





You look pale, lady. What's up? =/ 


I wonder what are they playing...


 Achievement unlocked: Take a pic with the cute Flan!


I didn't bought plenty of items today, just a SakuraMiku nendoroid (yeah, it's a fake, but I can't bear the moe-ness ; ;) and some pins for my friend.


FMA poster + Miku poster I bought on day 1, hanging on my wall. Pretty nice, huh? :p


Okay, that's all, folks. Sadly this event ends today. '~' See ya around!

No comments:

Post a Comment